Study with Australia's Leading Hypnosis Training Organisation!
We Won't Give You Confusing and Expensive Theory or NLP - We'll Teach You Practical and Effective Hypnosis
What You'll Learn
- Hypnosis, hypnotherapy, hypnotic inductions Mesmerism and self-hypnosis and how to apply the techniques
- Applying all techniques of Hypnosis and Clinical Hypnotherapy;
- Building your Clinical Hypnotherapy business;
- Working legally and ethically;
- Reflecting on and improving your own professional practice;
- Establishing and managing client relationships;
- You'll learn all practical aspects of applying hypnosis
- You'll be a competent and confident hypnotist/hypnotherapist
- You'll be able to work with many conditions such as Quit Smoking Weight Loss and many other common challenges
- What our training enables you to do?
- Apply for insurance to practice as a Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Apply for a Private Healthcare Provider Number upon successful membership of the AHA
- Launch and build your own practice
- Join any (or all!) of the national professional hypnotherapy associations
A Few Examples Of What You'll Learn To Do
The Australian Academy of Hypnosis™ has been training hypnosis since 1996, and is an approved hypnosis training organisation with The Hypnotherapy Council of Australia Inc. Our training is accepted by all major Australian Hypnosis for membership at various levels, according to individual association membership policies.
The academy has three training level options, various ongoing trainings, and short course training programs available for all students. In Victoria students can complete the academy's Nine Day Certificate of Clinical Hypnosis followed by a Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis. These trainings are conducted by Rick Collingwood in Melbourne and Perth. Brisbane Sydney ACT and NT trainings are conducted by our highly experienced associate trainers.
We are also the only hypnosis training institution in the southern hemisphere that has traditional Mesmerism/Magnetism training available. Monthly weekend on going trainings, 1 and 2 day specialty trainings, and a huge student ongoing training and resource centre.
Upon completion of The Nine Day Certificate of Clinical Hypnosis students have access to further trainings including the academies Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis – the Advanced Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis - Mesmerism - Traditional Hypnosis – Hypnotic Fascination - Mind Body Healing Hypnosis and much more.
We're the longest "same owner" Hypnosis Training Academy in Australia and have been established for more than twenty years. We're committed to your success and many of our students now have created financially and personally rewarding careers for themselves as clinical hypnotherapists. The academy offers a complete step by step array of training levels and ongoing training.
Certificate & Diploma Level Training Options
Download Training Fees, Info and Applications
If you would like to attend one of the Academy training events (view all upcoming hypnosis training courses here) please click on your relevant location below for an application form.
Upon registration for any training all students are immediately given access to the academies curriculum and to the on line student training and resource centre. Under our training conditions this means that you have begun your training from the date of registration and payment. Once the curriculum has been sent and on line training and resource centre access has been granted THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.
If due to unforeseen circumstances training dates change for any training a minimum of seven days notice will be given by the academy via email to the registered student. No refund of fees will be made unless the training is absolutely cancelled. Cancellation does not mean a change of training dates. The academy will also not pay any reimbursement for travel expenses or accommodation.
We recommend that if you are traveling to the venue from interstate to book refundable or changeable tickets and accommodation. If a registered student cannot make it to the training or needs to cancel for any reason a credit for the value of an equal training will be offered. By registering and/or paying a deposit or a full payment for any training the student acknowledges an understanding and an agreement of this condition.